Italian authorities do not have many requirements for legally binding weddings. You may rely on us for the whole bureaucracy aspect 100%.
Your wedding planner is in charge to send you the following instructions with 3 to 6 months advanced notice:
- Full procedure step by step
- Documents you shall prepare in advance and any possible certified copy you need to source (in case you lost the originals).
- Checking the validity of all your documents
- Scheduling all the appointments with Consulates or Embassies on your behalf
- Scheduling any possible additional appointment with the marriage office – we always recommend your presence in Italy at least 3/4 working days before the wedding date
- Liaising with the local authority in charge to marry you
- Delivery all the paperwork in a timely manner to the local authority
- Assisting you with any kind of legalization
- Arranging any possible legal translations of your documents before and after the wedding
This list is a practical example of our assistance and a similar one applies to Religious weddings too.
For emergencies please write us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us to +393403862119
Ph. credit Emanuele Sironi Wedding Photographer