A “weddingmoon” is a wedding ceremony and honeymoon planned together.
This offers truly the best of both worlds! Many couples wanting a smaller, more private ceremony opt to plan a honeymoon together with an exchange of vows in Italy. Our wedding planners will assist you in creating the perfect match depending on the region or city of choice.
Some of the past selections have been:
- A trip to Rome, Florence and Venice with ceremony in any one of these 3 cities.
- Romantic Tuscan escape, 5 nights in Florence and Tuscany with a wedding in an ancient medieval Tuscan hill town.
- Venice and the Lakes with ceremony in Venice or Lake Garda and honeymoon throughout the Veneto region.
- Umbrian weddingmoon: 6 nights in Umbria and Rome with wedding in the hilltop town of Spoleto.
- Wedding ceremony in Italy followed by a European honeymoon (France, Spain, etc.).
An Italy Weddingmoon is accompanied by every travel assistance you may wish from champagne luncheons to horsedrawn carriage, hotel arrangements and train tickets.
In short they are the ideal solution for busy couples wanting to plan a stress free wedding accompanied by a romantic honeymoon in Europe.