Sala Binni – Wedding Hall

Commonly known as the “little church” for small size and features, Sala Binni is located in the historical centre of Perugia; it was built in 1500 on the initiative of cardinaleTiberio Crispo and converted from a pre-existing loggia built to a design by architect Galeazzo Alessi.

The building adjacent to the church was home to the late sixteenth century until 1812 the Academy of Design, moved to the current Academy of Fine Arts of the church of San Francesco al Prato in Perugia.

Passed to the Municipality of Perugia and the Biblioteca Augusta, was first home to deposit books. After the restoration has brought to light the frescoes inside, depicting baroque motifs, since 2009 is “room Binni Walter” in use for conferences, exhibitions and weddings.