Oratory of Santa Cecilia – Wedding Hall

This is a small pretty Baroque concert hall on a Greek cross plan, with small choirs on two levels and topped by a domed ceiling, built to designs by Pietro Baglioni (1687-90).

Attached to the church of San Filippo Neri by the Congregation of the Filippini priests, to which the adjacent complex belonged, it subsequently passed to the Accademia degli Unisoni. After decades of deterioration and abandonment, it was restored and reopened to the public in 2001.