Venue in Martina Franca
It is among the oldest farms of the Murgia of the Trulli. Some parts of the structure, such as the Watchtower and the Chapel, are both dated 1500.
The Masseria falls into the kind of linear, so farms next to the development of the main area is the service area characterized by monumental trulli used as hay deposit and trulli to host cattle, as well as by iazzi (one hypogeum). At the centre there is the chapel dedicated to Saint Mary of the cross, still sacred, and entirely frescoed with iconographic subjects typical of the rural religiosity.
The particular charm of this structure is the originality with which has been preserved over the years. Everything seems to have stopped many centuries ago and the feeling is that to live a fairy tale of bygone days. The Masseria is clean and well maintained, with gardens all around where is possible to setup both ceremony and reception. Symbolic ceremonies, vineyard wedding, ceremony under the olive trees.